SaveMyDocsWant to keep the documents you open on Safari for offline reading?
Using the SaveMyDocs bookmarklet on Safari you can download documents to your iPhone/iPod Touch and keep them in a "My Documents" folder for offline reading.
- Download and save DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPS, RTF, TXT, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF and HTML files
- View downloaded files offline
- Save files directly from Safari using SaveMyDocs bookmarklet
- Landscape mode
- Supports authenticated sources (webmails, etc)
Visit www.eduzapps.com for demo video and instructions to add the SaveMyDocs bookmarklet.
Bookmarklet install instructions:
- Open Safari in your iPhone and go to http://www.eduzapps.com
- Add the page to your bookmarks and name it "SaveMyDocs"
- Now you can open any document with Safari, and if you like to save it just open the SaveMyDocs bookmark, it will open the application and start saving it automatically.
saveme:// to savemelt:// in the instructions above.